Every Dollar Counts
$ Funds Rasied
$ in Family Assistance
Resiliency Brain Health Treatments
HOW YOUR DONATIONS HELPED
All proceeds donated to the Coast X Coast Foundation are used to aid in the recovery of a former member of the U.S. Special Operations Command SOCOM). Here is how your donations helped our Special Operations members! Thank you for your continued support!
- Funds raised by Coast X Coast Foundation in 2018: $125,000.00
- Special Operations Members assisted 2018/2019: 7
- Funds expensed in 2018/2019: $105,000
Members from across US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) were supported thanks to the donations from you! These services continue to outperform government services. However this comes at a cost usually in the tens of thousands of dollars per person. Services provided for the members included the following:
- Six week inpatient treatment for substance abuse and mental health at Warrior’s Heart in Texas.
- One to two week brain imaging and recovery at The Brain Treatment Center in Newport Beach, CA
- Physical Rehabilitation and nutrition at Exos in Navarre Beach, FL.
- Functional Medicine Exams. This treatment has also positively impacted those with Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI).
- Cerescan brain scans to document and start treatment for TBI
- Post-Traumatic Stress Counseling
- Air and Lodging to and from the treatment facilities
We have asked these men and women to face danger year after year since 9/11. Lets show them our thanks by getting them the help they need so they can live out the rest of their lives in peace! We thank all of our donors, past, present, and future. You are helping save these warrior’s lives!
The Coast X Coast Foundation is a 501(c)3 charity honoring Ryan and fallen members of the US Special Operations community. All proceeds are used to treat injuries such as Traumatic Brian Injury (TBI), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Depression, and Suicide.
Please make checks payable to:
Coast X Coast Foundation
P.O. Box 196
Fate, TX 75132